Anchor makes it easy to broadcast short audio clips to a global audience in seconds. Your listeners can talk back, sparking instant group conversations that were never before possible. When not recording, listen to authentic humor, knowledge, inspiration, and debate from people all over the world.
With Anchor, you can:
* Easily broadcast 2 minute audio clips. Think mini-podcasts. Recording is as simple as talking on the telephone
* Respond to anyone else with your voice, instantly creating a conversation
* Listen to hours of interesting audio from people all over the world, just like listening to the radio
* Share any clip or conversation anywhere on the web
* Embed recordings on your website or blog
* Listen to entire conversations on the web, just like listening to a podcast
NOTE: Anchor is a brand new app, and this initial version is only available in English. We take localization very seriously and plan to bring support for languages all over the world as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work on this!
Have feedback or need help? Talk to us on Anchor by using the #support hashtag. You can also email us at [email protected], or find us on Twitter at @anchor.
And if you enjoy using Anchor, please leave us a nice review. It really helps!
Ahoy! Welcome to Anchor for Android.
For those of you who are new to Anchor, try exploring the app a bit to see how others are using it and get inspired. When you're ready, record your own voice and people from all over the world will be able to reply to you, collaborate with you, laugh at your jokes, and so on. It's pretty fun.
This build contains a handful of small but very helpful bug fixes. If you experience any issues with Anchor, please let us know!