AutoDash gives you the freedom to create a custom control panel for your phone, with a clean, simple, car-friendly interface to access your essential apps on-the-go.
By leveraging the thousands of existing Android widgets and apps, we've created a custom launcher that lets you do what you need quickly and easily, and then gets out of the way so you can focus on what's important: driving.
Want to automatically launch Waze as soon as you start your car? Navigate home in a single tap? Play the latest podcast in your queue or load up Pandora? AutoDash does it all. And so much more.
AutoDash is incredibly powerful and ridiculously easy. After you install AutoDash, place your favorite apps and widgets on the launch screen and hit the road. The possibilities are endless, but here are some of our favorites:
- Auto-navigate to home or work
- Record voice memos
- Create quick to-do lists
- Pay for parking and set a timer
- Recognize a song on the radio
- Quickly call the important people in your life
- Use dozens of supported music and audio apps
- Integrate IFTTT triggers to power your connected devices
Find suggestions for great driving widgets in our customer community: https://community.automatic.com/automatic/topics/what-are-the-automatic-communitys-favorite-autodash-widgets
AutoDash automation is a breeze if you have an Automatic adapter. But even if you don't have an Automatic, you can benefit from the intuitive interface and great features AutoDash has to offer.
Some features require a second-generation Automatic adapter.
Please read the FAQ: https://community.automatic.com/automatic/topics/autodash-faqs
Known Issue: Some OnePlus One phones do not load resources correctly, leading to a crash if placed in landscape mode.
New in 1.0.2:
- Changed the behavior of calendar event selector
- Added a setting to enable / disable Google Maps as the default navigation app.
- Fixed crash-on-launch issue with some devices
***** Before reviewing: Please read the FAQ & Customer Community page: https://community.automatic.com/automatic/topics/autodash-faqs