Customize your Bible with Highlights, Bookmarks, and public/private Notes. Access everything online or download select versions to use offline. Read, study, and share with friends.
Versions and translations. We have more than 300 Bible versions in multiple languages available. Just download them once, and it will all be available for offline reading.
- Search. Find words and phrases quickly with advanced search features.
- Compare. Read two versions on a side-by-side split screen. Show different translations of a verse in one screen for detailed study.
- Cross References. Find related verses like quotations, parallels, and similar texts (for some Bible versions).
- Notes. Write your personal notes for any verse that you select. Reference other verses in your notes and you'll be able to tap on them to access those verses.
- History of Recent Verses. Contains the list of verses opened recently. Touch and hold on the verse reference button to access it.
- Bookmarks, Labels, Pins, and Highlights. Mark the verses that you have read with colorful markers. Continue reading from your last read verse without getting lost. Make your own topical system using labels and bookmaks.
-Sync. Make sure your bookmarks, personal notes, highlights, and labels are safe by activating Sync. With Sync, if you have multiple devices, your data will be accessible and kept updated on all devices.
-Copy and Share Verses. You can copy selected verses to the clipboard, or share them to any app that is installed on your device.
-Daily Devotions. Read the daily devotions and deepen your knowledge of God.
-Reading Plan. Choose from one of the many reading plans, and read the Bible in a year, or 2 years, or several months. You can even create one yourself.