HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- BUZZ CODE: Everyone has a random ID called a Buzz Code, which is given out instead of a phone number, email address, or username. It changes periodically, but existing connections are unaffected.
- 72-HOUR CONVERSATIONS: All conversations start with a 72-hour timer. If the timer runs out, the conversation expires. You can continue talking if both sides agree.
- PRIVACY PROTECTED: No need to give out fake phone numbers, special "spam only” email addresses, or disposable account information. You can end conversations at ANY time, and there's no way for the other person to contact you again if you don't want them to.
- INSTANT CONNECTIONS: Unlike most messaging apps, Buzz makes it easy for you to quickly connect to people. No more awkward moments fumbling around with your phone's address book. You automatically get your contact's name and photo - instantly.
- AND MUCH MORE: Buzz has all the great features you know and love from your favorite messaging apps, including: text, emojis, photos, and stickers.
We believe in user privacy, so no easily identifiable information or text messages are stored on our servers. For more information about us, check out our official website.
- New: Improved responsiveness of UI for expiration and unlock events
- Fixed: Users had expired conversations even though both sides chose to unlock
- Fixed: Timestamp appearing too often or not at all
- Fixed: Messages were not updating when you resume from sleep
- Fixed: Profile photo was sometimes incorrect
- Fixed: User conversations were getting merged together
- Fixed: Crash during import from Facebook flow
- Fixed: Crash while selecting some photos from gallery