* Create a profile for your children and receive regular guidance and advice tailored to suit them as they grow.
* Information about what to do in an emergency, such as if your child swallows a button or battery - which can be reviewed at any time, ensuring you're prepared if a health emergency were to occur.
* Highly localised information about healthcare services and support groups available in Cheshire East. Explore a map of local health services, such as GPs, dentists and pharmacies.
* NHS-approved health advice. Be better informed on a range of conditions by reading advice from a trusted source. Information is supplied directly from NHS choices.
* Timely reminders about key health dates, such as childhood immunisations and seasonal advice.
Minor bug fixes