Cricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricket simulation ever created, and the launch of Cricket Captain 2015 takes the experience to an all-new level. Now including new Indian domestic club competitions, updated and expanded stats, a new and improved interface, updated 3D graphics and a stack of other additions and improvements, Cricket Captain 2015 is THE complete cricket management experience.
With one day international records falling daily, a new aggressive breed of test cricketers and the Australians in to town to take on England, this is set to be one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade.
It’s about time you took control!
New and improved for Cricket Captain 2015:
• Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
• Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
• Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
• Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
• Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
• Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
• New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
• Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
• Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
• Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
• Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
• Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
• Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
• 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
• Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
• Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
• Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
• Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
• 42 Game services Achievements.
• 3 Game services Leaderboards.
Compatibility Bug Fixes and performance improvements on some chipsets.
Samsung J1 users, we have a compatibility update coming soon.
Thanks to everyone who have been in touch with feedback, we’ll keep the updates coming :-)