Feedmesh is built for busy people who want to glance through stories and dig in when they see something that interests them. If you’re like us, you want to scroll down one page and see what you missed in the past few hours across all your feeds, and that’s it. There aren’t a lot of moving parts on the front end and that’s by design to accomplish that goal.
Feedmesh is powered by RSS and is an open system. You can add any, and as many, RSS feeds as you want, or search for something based on keywords or topics if you don't know the URL of the RSS feed you want to add. We also allow you to import your RSS feeds from another service via our website.
With Feedmesh, we are hoping to fill the gap left by RSS readers of days gone by, where users demand simplicity and an easily understandable visual experience.
Additions and updates planned for future releases include:
- Offline access to articles and ability to schedule synchronization of offline content
- Option to save articles for reading later
- Option to download images and fetch full-text only when connected to wifi
- Option to hide articles that have been read
- An overall darker theme option
Added the option to hide read articles.
Added date and time options (email us with suggestions if you don't see the one you want).
Added the option to refresh feeds on app resume.
Various bug fixes and speed enhancements.