1GO GET YOU SOME DIAMONDS
- Coins may be one of the main in-game currencies you rely on to get you by, but Diamonds really are the most valuable form of money the game offers.
– Every time you level up or have a successful fishing trip, you’ll come into contact with a few Diamonds for your troubles. Go ahead and sync your Facebook account with the game so you can nab some free Diamonds, too.
– Diamonds need to be bought with real world dough, but you save your money by mining for them at level 24.
2You Might As Well Get You Some Extra Coins by Selling Some Goodies
- So now you know how to pack your digital wallets with Diamonds. Now here’s one method that’s sure to increase your Coin intake – take a peek through other farmers’ newspapers.
– When you spot some construction equipment like dynamite, purchase them in bulk. Since you’ll be selling them soon, pay attention to this next step – sell each of the items you purchased in bulk between 180 and 220 coins a pop. Selling off these items should get you some extra coins in the long run.
– For the final item being sold, advertise it. Once folks take a trip to your in-game store, that ad will make all of the items you’re selling public. You gotta invest to get richer, right?
3Stay in Tune with Your Animals and Crops
Once you finally start to comprehend the concept of your farm animals and crops, everything will start to mesh well as far as your game progress is concerned. Check out these essential tips from Modojo on how to maximize both items:Try to stay on top of how crops and animals depend upon each other, so that you can
optimize your farming strategy. You want to be able to keep animals fed, so that they can produce key goods, but you’ll also need some of that feed to make more complex items for the market. It makes sense to expand your farm evenly between crops and animals so that the balance is always maintained, and you’re never left short of something you need. So you’ve built an animal pen in Hay Day – now what? Animals won’t magically appear in any pen you create, instead you’ll have to tap on the till icon, then drag the appropriate animal into its housing area. Once it’s settled into its new home, you’ll have to feed it before it’ll start creating its own produce.
4. Use Diamonds to Speed Up the Production of Various Items
- Hay Day is a game that takes plenty of personal (and financial) investment from dedicated players. Some folks may grow tired of the game’s slow progress while others may find that aspect of the game more fitting for they play style.
– For those of you who wish to speed things up a bit more, you’re going have to sacrifice some Diamonds. Tap on any item or animal that you wanna get farther along, click on the lightning icon and use your Diamonds to speed up the process.
And more Video!