-You can find information about every map
-Learn map call-outs
-Learn the best places to deploy smoke
-Learn names and stats of all weapons
-Learn every weapon's recoil pattern and compensation!
-Learn information about every rank
-Learn knowledge of basic CS:GO words
-Learn how hitbox works.
It involves maps like Dust II, Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Cache, Overpass, Cobblestone, Italy, Assault, Train, Aztec and more.
Don't forget about guns. Weapons like M4A1-S, M4A4, AK-47, AWP, Scout, Tec-9, USP-S, Glock-18, Deagle, FAMAS, Galil AR, Nova, Negev, MP7, UMP-45, Bizon, P250, SG can be found here.
Skins, cases, more call-outs and smoke spots, achievements, console commands will be added in future updates. With CS:GO Guide you will become a better player! It's like wikipedia for GS:GO! You don't need internet connection to access any information.
Legal notice. CS:GO Guide isn't endorsed by Valve and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Valve. The images contained within are copyrighted by Valve and all information are intellectual property of Valve.
v 1.1.01 hotfix
- New logos (changed due to copyright issues)
- Bug fixes: not working button $ and more
- Full screen HD call-outs
- Updated Cobblestone, Overpass and Train call-outs
- Added more smokes for Dust2 and Mirage. New smokes for Nuke!
- Smoke spot name is now displayed above screenshots after you open it
- More information about grenades
- Dialog box will now only pop up once, after each update
- UI and bug fixes