Hermes is a IRC app created to be feature rich, yet be very easy to use. Everything is just a tap or two away and the design makes your experience pleasant.
SIMPLE, YET VERSATILE:
You will find that Hermes can do everything most IRC clients and even more.
Some of the key features are:
- Join as much servers and rooms as you wish.
- Easily join rooms to which you've connected and set rooms to auto-join.
- Mention and servers connectivity badges
- System and user messages separation
- User list
- SSL encryption
- And much more
Hermes is fully material designed, follows Google's design guidelines and integrates perfectly with Android Lollipop services and notifications. If you are running pre Lollipop Android you will still get material designed app.
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED:
You can use Hermes complete functionality for free. If you wish to remove the ads, use the "Remove ads" function.
Hermes is GPL licensed and its source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/numixproject/org.numixproject.hermes
Based on YAAIC:
For its backend Hermes uses the backend of "Yet Another Android IRC Client": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yaaic
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements to performance and stability;