Also, you will be able to stay informed on the status of the local and national power grid and surge probability.
Here are the key highlights of this application...
* Quick overview of active hurricanes, tropical storms, depressions, and other cyclones
* Get real-time Hurricane & Typhoon Tracking
* Emergency Shelters
* Tap on any map to view full screen, with pinch-to-zoom, drag, and scroll support, even during loop playback
* Current Storm Location
* Computer Models
* Forecast cones (5-day uncertainty track), wind speed probability, storm surge maps (when available), and GOES Floater satellite imagery
* Storm Surge Probability
* Optional Forecast Model Viewer Add-On: View forecast models (also known as spag models) for active systems on an interactive map complete with panning, zooming, and individual model point information when tapped. Features selectable models, start time, and run length
* Sharing of screenshots with any app that supports it (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
* Multiple types of regional summary maps and satellite loops to choose from (full list below)
* Road Maps
* Historical Map
* Per-storm advisory & discussion text from the experts at the National Hurricane Center, Public & Marin Advisory
all the data is just from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration， (NOAA）
Stay informed about the latest tropical systems in the Atlantic,Pacific,Indian Ocean and Caribbean . Get the most recent maps and forecast details about active storms.
add multi language,