Can you imagine talking into your phone in one language and immediately hearing yourself in another language? That’s exactly what iTranslate Voice does. Just speak into your phone and it immediately replies in one of our 42 languages.
With iTranslate Voice you can:
• Instantly speak 42 languages
• Look up definitions and translations for common words & phrases, just using your voice.
• Use AirTranslate to connect devices together and easily engage in conversation with other people.
• Simply send translations via Email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook.
• Forget typing. The accuracy of our voice recognition is so amazing that you don't need your keyboard anymore.
What the press says:
"Voice translation executed perfectly"
- Kilian Bell, CultofMac
"Spectacular, real-time language translation by simply speaking into your phone"
- Brent Dirks, AppAdvice.com
"iTranslate Voice is impressive"
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"If you travel, iTranslate Voice may be the most important app in the App Store"
- Best iPhone apps of 2012, Gizmag
Supported languages & dialects:
English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Mexico), French (France), French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Cantonese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Polish, Russian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Arabic (Saudi, UAE & Egypt), Indonesian, Turkish, Greek, Slovak, Catalan, Thai, Romanian
Additional languages with partial support:
Hindi, Hebrew , Croatian, Malay, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Visit our Website and FAQ page to find out more:
If you have any suggestions, questions or need some help, just write us at [email protected] We are always happy to help you as quickly as possible.
* iTranslate Voice requires an Internet connection
* This is a free, limited version of iTranslate Voice. You can upgrade to the full version within the App or directly buy the full version on the App Store.
Fixed a lot of crashes and minor issues. Thanks for the initial feedback. We're working hard on improving the App!