With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Check and manage the current playlist;
– Change subtitles and audiostreams;
– View your media library, with details about your movies, TV shows, music and addons;
– Works with XBMC (Frodo and Gotham) and Kodi;
– All in a nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
Kore is free and open-source. The in-app purchase lets you buy me a coffee, so i can continue to improve Kore.
- FAQ: http://syncedsynapse.com/kore/kore-faq/
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110340113064213296333
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
- Improved library sync;
- Automatically switch to remove after media start;
- Visual tweaks.