• OpenStreetMap. Will do to maps what Wikipedia did to encyclopedia.
• Free Turn-by-Turn Navigation. Lane information, speed limits and road signs with crystal clear instructions.
o Car. It's not just free, it also features high quality routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs and crystal clear instructions.
o Walk. Walking with Magic Earth guides you to your destination in the blink of an eye. The plain 2D map, crystal clear route and accurate position will make finding your hotel or restaurant so much easier. As well as your way back...
o Bike. Benefit from the richness of OpenStreetMap with dedicated bicycle routing.
o Lane Guidance. Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Well in advance you will receive an on-screen and spoken instruction which lane to choose. Safe and comfortable.
o Multiple Stops. Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C. Or D…
o Road Signs. Relevant road sign information from the map, displayed in a beautiful panel in the navigation bar – using the same colours that are used on the road. Making it very easy to follow your route.
o Speed Cameras. Save big on speeding tickets. Free!
o Speed Warnings. Receive warnings when you're speeding.
• Free Map Downloads. Browse, search, route and navigate without the need for an internet connection.
• Weather. Select weather directly from the map for more than 100,000 locations anywhere in the world.
• Wikipedia. More than 500,000 Wikipedia articles selectable directly from the map – when and where you need them most.
• HD Traffic. Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
- Speed cameras is a free service, available for selected countries.
- Weather and Wikipedia require internet connection.
- Traffic requires an internet connection and is available for selected countries as an in-app purchase.