Preloaded EQs tuned by all six members of IRON MAIDEN (Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith , Janick Gers , Steve Harris, Nicko McBrain) give you the sound of IRON MAIDEN as each member intends you to hear it.
The touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer offers 16,384 discrete bands of high-definition equalization with zero loss in audio quality.
Besides using the IRON MAIDEN Member’s EQ, you can also name and save your own custom EQ presets.
Maiden Audio App for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Maiden Audio App for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by all Iron Maiden Members (Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith , Janick Gers , Steve Harris, Nicko McBrain) for the Onkyo ED-PH0N3S
• Selectable HD equalizer mode
• Automatic up-sampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Connect with Onkyo DAC-HA200/300 or Pioneer XPA-700 USB portable amplifiers will unlock Full version of Maiden Audio App
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese