This application works very well with original Mi Fit application (but is no way associated with Xiaomi). This means that you can always have the latest Mi Fit version and the latest Mi Band firmware in addition to great and powerful notification features.
- Application notifications (configurable per application as well as globally).
- Incoming call notifications (configurable per contact as well as globally).
- Fully customizable notification patterns (including multi-color notifications, custom vibration patterns).
- Notification content filters (only interested in SMS notifications for certain people? not a problem for Mi Band Tools).
- Power Nap feature (need a short nap? Just activate this and Mi Band will wake you up by vibrations when you're done resting).
- Configurable notifications times and conditions (globally and per notification).
- Advanced settings (disable non-interactive notifications, shake to dismiss power nap, disable in silence mode, disable while screen is on, ...).
- Designed completely according to Google's Material Design guidelines and best practices in mind.
- Tasker support (advanced and fully customizable action plugin).
- Many of 'those little things', for example, application automatically detects the dominant color of an application icon / contact picture and preselects it for you.
- Works on all Android versions from 4.3 to 5.1+
- Many and many more yet to come!
- Please help me translate Mi Band Tools into your language by translating some phrases on https://www.localize.im/projects/kv Thank you!
Missing anything? Let me know!
- New: Completely rewritten and brand new communication protocol with Mi Band! This should eliminate issues with incorrect pattern lengths and stability.
- New: Multiple Notifications for Single Application (configure multiple settings for single application with different content filters).
- New: Disable in Ringer (Normal) Mode.
- New: Configurable Initial Delay.
- Improvement: Smarter Smart List.
- Fix: Contact list glitches.
- Localization: French.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MiBandTools