‘Mind Vector’ is one of the best tools for a quick brainstorming & thought provoking session available to Android users.
Simply streamline and envisage your thoughts at the snap of a finger by creating, editing and sharing your mind maps with ‘Mind Vector’.
***From the developers of ‘Project Planning Pro’ (BestApp Ever Awards “Best Business App”- Runner –Up)***
**** Featured in appPicker****
'Mind Vector’ allows users to plot their ‘ideas’ in a mind map at the speed of their thoughts.
Whether, you want to create a business presentation or wish to learn complex theorems in a classroom, ‘Mind Vector’ for Android, iPad, iPhone & Web is the “must have app” rightly suited for your needs.
Use Mind Vector to:
• Explore ideas, Brainstorm them
• Create School Projects, Class Notes
• Make Travel Plans
• Create health & diet charts
• Formulate Project roadmaps
• Create Presentations and more
• Visualiser/Tree view for complete overview of map
• Create, edit and import mind maps.
• Add Child and Sibling nodes
• Search node feature allows easy nodes discoverability
• Simply drag or drop the nodes to cut-copy-paste
• Color coded nodes
• Select theme for your map- Follow color, Level Color, No Border mode, Grayscale mode, Night mode
• Add notes and URL to nodes and open it with a single tap.
• Multiple line styles-Dotted, Straight and curve to arrange nodes
• View Map in List Format
Monthly Subscription Allows user to:
• Create Unlimited Maps and Nodes
• Access to cloud storage
• Full access to MindVectorWeb.com
Mind Vector is an essential tool for anyone who does not want to lose a “valuable idea” and make the best out of it. An excellent idea gone astray, due to the absence of a tool to plot ideas can result into loss of a world full of opportunities.
With Mind Vector app, installed on your device, you can seamlessly capture thoughts, add notes to them and save them for future use.
Bug fixes and Performance Enhancements