HOW TO MAKE A TRANSFER?
➢ Add the details of a card you will use to send and receive money. You can add up to five cards.
➢ From your contact list, choose the person you want to send your money to
➢ Open the chat box and enter the amount you want to send. As you enter the amount, the 'rouble' button will become active. Tap it to confirm the amount, and send the message. The money will be whisked out as soon as you enter the confirmation code.
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY?
• Even if your friends do not have the app so far, they can receive the money. The recipient will get a text message with a link to the webpage where they can receive the transfer by simply entering their bank card details.
• If the recipient has MoneyTalk, they will get a push notification about the transfer, and the money will be automatically credited to their basic card account.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
➢ Your bank card information is protected as required by the international payment system security standards.
➢ For more security, set a password to access the application.
EXAMPLES: WHY IS IT HANDY?
➢ Imagine you are planning a trip to St Petersburg with friends, and there are discount tickets on sale. The promotion only lasts for a couple of hours, and there is clearly no time for all of you to meet in person. That is when MoneyTalk comes in handy enabling you to discuss the travel details and raise money straightaway.
➢ Having a dinner out in a large group and want to pay with a card? Split the bill using MoneyTalk. To calculate who owes what, take a photo of the bill and send it to the group chat.
➢ Purchasing from a page with classified ads and need to transfer money to the seller without knowing their bank card details? Send the money using their phone number only (after adding it to your contact list). The seller will get a text message about the transfer and will have the money credited to their card account in an instant.
➢ You are a student who blew what remained of your monthly allowance clubbing last night. Tomorrow you have to pay the fee for your additional classes. On top of that, you need new English textbooks. There is a solution! Install MoneyTalk both on your smartphone and your parents' devices. Now they can help you out with some cash. You’ll see the money in no time!
A couple of other benefits
• Minimum transfer fees.
• No way to make a mistake and send your money to a wrong person.
• Easily sign up with your phone number (supports foreign numbers, too).
• No fee for your first transfer of up to RUB 3,000. Try it out before the special offer expires!
• No fees for transfers to and between Tinkoff cards.
Money talks for itself. Try out MoneyTalk to see the world of finance in a completely different way.