Step 1 - Install the app.
Step 2 - Open it once. Nothing will seem to happen but it will.
Step 3 - You can go to the subway.
Step 4 - Don't forget to turn on the wifi...
This app is free and will always be. But if this app is somehow useful to you, you can buy me a beer by purchasing the pro version. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyjey.cyp.moscowsubwaywifiautologinpro
• After installation, open the application once. Android system needs to know that this app does something when connected to the wifi.
• You should have already provided your phone number to VMet.ro. If you have already been using the wifi in the subway, it's done.
In case of abnormal situations:
• Sometimes the network is very slow or not responding well. There is nothing this app can do about that.
• If it doesn't connect automatically you can always open the app and click on "connect", it will do the rest itself.
• If it doesn't work at all, you can contact the developper of this app with the button "report bug".
The app collects anonymous data: the history of the app working states and the content of the login webpage (VMet.ro). I need it to quickly update the app.
Bug fix: some people still had issues with the app not doing its job if not started once before going in the subway. Hope this will fix it for everyone.