- you can choose the indicators to be displayed (only one at a time in free version)
- you can place them anywhere on your screen simply by dragging them
- you can hide an indicator for a few seconds quickly touching it (you can also set how long they will remain hidden in the settings)
- you can also hide them longer from the notification
- day and night mode are available: you can toggle between them manually or automatically depending on the time of the day
- indicators can be hidden automatically when a call comes in (only in full version)
- you can choose on which applications the indicators will be automatically shown
- you can also activate the indicators manually
- no advertisements
- no internet connection required (except to purchase full version)
This indicators are fully customizable, in fact you can modify:
- shape (rectangle or circle)
- color and transparency for night and day mode (of both text and background)
- units (km/h, mph or m/s for speed, m or ft for altitude, decimal or degrees-minutes-seconds for coordinates)
- in full version you can also choose custom colors
Purchasing the full version will give you access to all the present and future features of this application. Currently, with the full version, you can:
- display two or more indicators together,
- customize colors,
- hide indicators during a call
- more features will be added in the future...
Before purchasing verify that all the indicators work properly. Purchases are not refundable.
The app requires the following permissions to work:
- Precise location: necessary to get GPS data (speedometer, altimeter, coordinates)
- Google Play billing service: necessary to purchase the full version
- Read phone status: necessary to check for incoming and outgoing calls. This application does not interact with phone calls.
- Draw over other apps: necessary to display indicators over other applications and in the lockscreen
- Run at startup: to make automatic activation work after a reboot
This application may use GPS technology to determine your current location in order to display your speed, altitude and coordinates. This will not share your current location with anyone.
Improved user interface
Enhanced energy saving