- Disable internal audio recorder from settings if it crashes. This problem has occurred in some devices. KitKat Asus Zen Fone. External Audio recorder works.
- Not tested on Lollipop yet. I have no 5.0 device to test it. (as per Dec-2014)
A gallery application which can embed audio and other files in images without harming their visual data. The modified image files can be browsed on any other software without finding the embedded data and without any changes to its properties.
It was made to achieve a meta state between static Images and videos.
1. Embed audio or other raw files into images without damaging the visual data. Remove or extract them back.
2. Find images/videos by words and other various sorting logic. Sort items by Hour, day, month, week, size, file type, orientation etc.
3. Rest of features are similar to most of gallery applications.
* some features are still needed, NFC, drm?.
Examples of usage of NGGallery audio feature:
- Having a picture containing text and image is speaking that text.
- Images of animals Or alphabets speaking their properties.
- Your own profile picture having your password of profile information.
- Any audio related to your pic.
The usability of this feature is high. It may seem little or not so worthy sometimes but after a long period when you will hear audio from your picture that will make your memories give 2x more surprise or feelings!
It requires Google Play Services for Google Ads.
WRITE_SETTINGS permission is required by some rare devices which crash while setting wallpaper.
Its a start-up release and can be buggy on some devices esp old and latest devices. There are 100s-1000s of devices to test which is not possible for me to do. I hope you understand the limits!
Needs more testing on various devices especially the customized androids.
Problems to be fixed:
KitKat 4.4 causes problem when we embed raw files in Image.