We want to make all music listeners happier! This purpose led us to form the idea for PlankTone. We put all our efforts into sound quality because it has a significant impact on the listening experience. But, it's not enough just to have high quality. All music has its own sound. The sound of each song is unique just like people's fingerprints. In order to properly convey what the musician aims to articulate through the song he created, its sound characteristic must be expressed well. So we have made PlankTone, which enables you to hear the real sound that the musician produced.
Track Sound setting
Track Sound is a key component in enhancing your music experience. You may want more bass for this song and a clearer treble for that song. A common sound setting equally applied to all tracks can't meet these needs. In order to get the best sound from the music, PlankTone provides a Track Sound setting which allows you to individually adjust the sound effects of the track. You can apply the different Track EQs, Track Tones and Track Gains to each track, album or artist. It helps you enjoy the perfect sound optimized for the music!
Hi-Fi sound on mobile
PlankTone is ideal for audiophiles. Octopus Sound Engine made by a method of professional multi-channel mixing & mastering provides the sound closest to the original on mobile. It transmits the vivid and rich tone of instruments and vocals without distortion, and expresses the dynamics fully with an appropriate balance of each frequency band. You can feel the strong damping of the drums, delicate resonance and enough sustenance of various instruments, and the sweet low and clear high of the voices. PlankTone reaches beyond the sound limits of mobile devices. You can listen to Hi-Fi sound comparable with exclusive high-end portable players.
Intuitive and sleek UI based on the main page
We also focused on usability to enhance user experience. We developed a more convenient and sleek UI by combining an inventive and unique interface with the friendly surface of existing players. You can directly access most features and easily move to most pages from the main player. You don't need to wonder where you can configure certain options, what page you're on, and how to move the page you want.
- Play mp3, mp4, wav, ogg, flac, aac, ape, etc.
- Powerful 10 band equalizer
- Select sound tones: Original, Vivid
- Independent gain completely separate from volume of the device
- Lots of EQ presets
- Track Sound setting(Track EQ, Track Tone, Track Gain)
- Backup and restore all Track Sound settings
- Now Playing list made by user
- Browse local music files by songs, albums, artists, genres, folders, playlists, and likes
- Music folder selection
- Sort Now Playing list and playlists
- Widget size: 4*1, 4*2, 4*2
- Track Sound Bank: We will provide Track Sound Bank for users to share custom Track Sound settings. You can easily set your Track Sound via this feature.
- Cards Section: PlankTone suggests various quick settings in the form of cards, such as creating a Now Playing list, playing newly added tracks, or selecting a proper Track Sound in the Track Sound Bank.
- Preference setting for bass and treble level
- Additional sound tones(In-app purchase)
*Available on Android 4.0+
*We provide a 7-day trial of the Track Sound feature and a 14-day trial of the essential player features except the Track Sound. After the trial period, you have to purchase In-app products.
*This app could need high performance. We encourage you to test all functions of the app to ensure they work well on your device before making In-app purchases.
1. Fix the bug that cannot recognize external SD memory in JellyBean device
1. Notification controller bug fixed
2. load album art from music files and the directory(setting option added)
3. improve design and UI
4. improve stability of features