● Get ready to live your dream!
Situps 0 to 200 is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This free ab workout trainer will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 200 sit ups (ab crunches) in 10 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week, for 10 weeks. When you’re done, you will be much stronger and have much better looking abs.
When you start an ab workout, you turn on your favorite music, and then the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many crunches to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along. With this app, you will have better abs.
● ab workout coach will guide you through your ab training
● from zero to 200 Situps in 10 weeks
● guided by your personal audio ab trainer
● starts easy and slowly increases the situps
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● listen to your music while doing crunches and sit ups
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● earn wins and badges for your situps
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● Only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks will bring you closer to your six pack
● abdomen workouts designed to make any beginner succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos before your sit ups
● male & female audio coaches to guide you through your ab workout
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
★ Challenge yourself with our other health and fitness apps:
5K Runner: Couch potato to 5K https://goo.gl/cZhPFn
Pushups 0 - 100 Pushup Trainer https://goo.gl/EajNxf
★ Get inspired with real life success stories ★
★Get workout and health tips from our blog:
★ Do Good ★
We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Got Questions? Comments? Ideas?
● Stability fixes to make the app run smoother :)