*** IN-APP PURCHASES FOR DONATION ONLY ***
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilizing some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger and more! With a beautiful design, colorful layout and simple headings, you can find what you need in seconds.
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A diary to keep your thoughts together in
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals and practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective
• Over 60 grounding exercises to keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• More than 70 positive quotes, and you can add your own too!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code
• Light and dark themes minimal themes
If you would like to see something added to What's Up?, don't hesitate to contact me via email or my Facebook page
*** PERMISSIONS FOR IN-APP PURCHASES ONLY ***
whats up, mental health, depression, anxiety
• Added themes! Light and dark themes for those who prefer them
• Added an option to use a passcode
• Revamped the habit tracking features to include time and be grouped into months/weeks/days
• Removed immersive mode
• Added a settings menu
• Lots of bug fixes including scaling issues, the back button going to the donate page and text not rendering properly on some devices